By Anne Renaud
Photo by Hank Schneider
What You'll Need:
- colored paper
- clear plastic
- gift wrap or greeting card
How to Make It:
- Draw a shape in the top left corner of an envelope. Cut it out.
- From colored paper, cut out a border to frame the hole. Glue it to the outside of the envelope.
- From clear plastic (such as the lid of a stationery box), cut out a circle large enough to cover the hole. Tape it to the inside of the envelope.
- From colored paper, gift wrap, or a used greeting card, create a design to fit in the window. Tape the design inside the envelope so that it shows through the window.
If you'd like to mail the envelope, ask a post-office employee if it will require extra postage.