Place a marble into the gutter. Pull back on the plunger and release it. Use the flippers to hit obstacles with the marble. Keep track of the points you earn. Using sticky notes, post your score on the back panel.
Plunger and Flippers
1. Glue three stacks of two craft sticks each.
2. Glue on a cardboard flipper or square.
3. In the walls, cut rectangular holes. Push the stacks through the lower holes.
4. Add a craft-foam handle.
5. Loop and tie rubber bands from the upper holes to the stacks.
1. Cut out two rectangles from thin cardboard.
2. Fold them in half. Glue them to the playing area.
1. Cut out a think cardboard rectangle.
2. Decorate it with markers and cardstock.
3. Glue it to the back of the game.
By: Lisa Glover