Make a smilin' crocodile from recycled materials!
- Square tissue box
- Rectangular tissue box
- Egg carton
- 4 Toilet paper tubes
- Acrylic paint
- Wiggle eyes
- 2 Pom poms
- Glue the square tissue box on top of the rectangular tissue box.
- Cut the top off an egg carton. For eyes, cut two egg cups apart and glue them on top of the square tissue box.
- Glue the other 10 egg cups over the opening of the rectangular tissue box.
- Glue a square cut from cardboard over the opening of the square tissue box.
- For legs, glue on four short toilet paper tubes. Cut four feet from cardboard and glue them on. Glue circles cut from cardboard on the other ends of the tubes.
- Cut a tail from cardboard and glue it on.
- Use acrylic paint to paint the crocodile. Glue on wiggle eyes and pom pom nostrils. Add details with markers.
By: Edna Harrington
Photo by Hank Schneider