A Game for 2 or More Players
- gift wrap or scrapbook paper
- wiggle eyes
- cardboard tube
- chenille sticks
- thin cardboard
- Cover a box with gift wrap or scrapbook paper. Cut a large hole in one side for a mouth. Glue on wiggle eyes.
- For ears, cover small sections of a cardboard tube with paper. Glue them to the sides of the box.
- For antennae, poke holes in the top of the box. Insert curled chenille sticks.
- Cut three gear shapes from thin cardboard. Cover them with paper.
Place the robot on a table and take two steps back. Take turns tossing the gears into the robot’s mouth. Whoever feeds the robot the most gears after five turns wins.
By: Annie Beer Rodriguez
Photo by: Guy Cali Associates, Inc. | Craft Sample by: Buff McAllister