Before You Begin
Adult: Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Parchment paper
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough
- 3 large bananas, cut in half crosswise
- 1 egg, lightly beaten with a fork
- 1½ teaspoons sugar
- Stretch each piece of biscuit dough the length of the banana half.
- Wrap the dough around the bananas, overlapping the edges so there are no gaps.
- Brush with the beaten egg and sprinkle sugar over each mummy.
- Adult: Bake for 12–14 minutes.
By: Pat Tanumihardja
Photos by Guy Cali Associates, Inc.