Harvest Pasta Salad
Before You Begin
Adult: Cook pasta according to package directions and drain well. Toss with olive oil and set aside to cool.
- 8 ounces short pasta, such as penne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup pesto
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¾ cup cooked green peas
- ¾ cup cooked corn
- Whisk pesto, mayonnaise, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Add the cooled pasta and toss.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Fold in the tomatoes, peas, and corn. Serve cold.