Make Fruit Cups
Don't forget to wash your hands before you begin!
- an orange
- a banana
- canned or fresh pineapple chunks
- a lemon
- Ask an adult to help cut an orange in half, remove the fruit, and cut a thin slice off the bottom of each orange half.
- Cut a peeled banana and the orange segments into small pieces. Add 1/2 cup of drained pineapple chunks and about 20 grapes.
- Squeeze some lemon juice over the fruit, and mix it together.
- Serve your fruit salad in the two orange “bowls.”
By: Kathy Gunst
Art by: Liz Goulet Dubois | Photo by: Ken Karp