Starry Watermelon Fruit Salad
- large platter
- grapes, berries, banana slices, and tangerine sections
- Wash the outside of a watermelon—and your hands, too!
- Ask an adult to slice the watermelon into triangles about 4 inches wide and 1 inch thick.
- Arrange five triangles on a large platter to form a star.
- Add four more layers of watermelon triangles.
- Fill the center of the star with bite-sized pieces of fruit, such as grapes, berries, banana slices, and tangerine sections. Your refreshing fruit salad is ready to serve!
By: Karen DelleCava
Art by: Shawn McManus