As easy as A-B-C— avocado, bacon, and cheese!
- bacon or black beans
- ungreased baking sheet
- vegetable oil spray
- sour cream
- Before You Begin: Adult: Cook bacon and cut into pieces. Cut the avocado and remove the skin. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the avocado into slices.
- Place four tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Coat with vegetable oil spray. Flip them over so the coated sides are facedown.
- Sprinkle 2 cups of cheese evenly over the tortillas. Place the avocado slices, bacon (or black beans), and remaining cheese on the tortillas.
- Top each with a tortilla and press down with your hands to flatten. Coat with vegetable oil spray. Adult: Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.